Access Data from the Tollway
About Tollway Data
The Illinois Tollway provides Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data, maps and metadata with no claim as to the completeness, usefulness or accuracy of its content, positional or otherwise. It is for informational purposes only.
Doing Business with the Tollway
The Illinois Tollway is committed to the ideals of transparency, accountability, diversity and efficiency in all its business operations. The Tollway’s goal is to always ensure high-quality outcomes to meet or exceed customer expectations. The links on this page are provided to help keep Tollway vendors better informed.
- Current vendors in business with the Illinois Tollway can request a user name and password from their liaison to access scanned plans specific to their projects under the I-Plans section of the site.
- Current users with password issues can reset their password here.
- GIS Users
- Downloads are available in ESRI shapefile format. Clicking on Advanced Map will provide an additional map toolbar with advanced options.
- Utility Locates
- Create a utility locate request from the Illinois Tollway. Current vendors in business with the Illinois Tollway can request a user name and password. Upon the request your credential will be verified and if appropriate, you will be granted access to request utility locations.
- Survey Monument Map
Mobile friendly interactive map providing Tollway survey monument locations and documentation.
Currently I-90 from Milepost 25.0 to 53.1 is available. More coming soon.
- Statistical Reports in PDF format.