1. Zoom In
- Select the “Zoom In” bottom then click on the map to create a boxed area to be zoomed in, or
- Use the scroll wheel on your mouse to zoom in.
- Select the “Zoom Out” button then click on the map to create a boxed area to be zoomed out, or
- Use the scroll wheel on your mouse to zoom out.
- Zooms out to the full extent on the map.
- Reverts back to the previous map position.
- Reverts to last map position.
- Click on the map, hold down the button and drag your map to a different location.
Traffic CamerasThe Illinois Tollway Virtual Map allows customer to select from 15 camera locations throughout the Illinois Tollway system and view current roadway images. Most cameras offer customers multiple roadway views for each location.
Click on the “Traffic Cameras” button located in the left navigation bar on this page to identify camera locations.
Camera images are uploaded approximately every five minutes, and viewers must refresh the page to view updates. Image quality is dependent on weather conditions.